June 8, 2017
#F13 Bronzing Brush
Made with natural bristles and densely packed this brush is ideal to apply bronzer on the face and body.
- Use a warm, matte powder to create a sun kissed effect.
- You can use a circular motion to apply around the perimeter of the face. Another option is to create an “E” shape. Start by the side of the forehead, apply to under the cheekbones, and finish under the jaw line.
- You can also apply bronzer where the sun would naturally hit, along the bridge of the nose and on the cheekbones.
- For an evening look, use a bronzing powder with shimmer to create a dewy effect.
- The pocket size of this brush make it a great addition to touch-up bags. The large size of its head will be ideal to use with any compact powder and matte the skin during the day.
- If you apply too much powder with your powder brush, use F13 bronzing brush with gentle circular movement to remove excess product.