June 8, 2017
#E14 Lash\Brow Brush
An essential item for smoothing out eyebrows and lashes.
- Brush the brow hairs upwards and glide the brush along the top of the brow from the inside outwards.
- Keep the inner brow hairs brushed up for a youthful effect.
- Use the comb to remove any excess mascara and separate your lashes.
- If you apply too much product in your brows, use the brush side to blend the colour.
- To keep brows in place all day, spray hair spray on the brush side before using it on the brows.