05 False lashes and application
False lashes and application
- Apply your false lashes after you’ve done your eye makeup and applied your mascara.
- Measure and cut the lashes to fit the eyelid. Trim any excess length.
- Coat the false eyelash band with a layer of lash glue and allow this to go tacky before starting to apply to the eyelid.
- Using Manicare tweezers or an Eyelash Applicator, place the lashes from above, as close to the lash line as you can get. Some eyelash glue remains white until it’s fully dry.
- Give the lashes and the false lashes an extra coat of mascara to bind the two together.