03 Smokey eyes
- Generously apply powder below the eyes, to catch any fallout, which ensures the foundation remains clean.
- Apply an eye base on the eyelid using your smudge brush.
- Choose a dark creamy pencil and colour the mobile eyelid using small strokes.
- Apply black pencil to the waterline generously.
- Use a brow pencil on the top of the black pencil already applied. This way the black won’t turn green when it blends on the skin.
- Start to softly blend the colour using the smudge brush, using big circles to blend it into the crease.
- Using your contouring shadow brush, intensify the colour close to the lash line with a dark eyeshadow.
- Blend with your blending brush.
- Use a warm shade of brown and apply it lightly on the crease with the blending brush. Apply the same shade on the bottom lash line using the contouring shadow brush.
- Using your smudge brush, smudge the pencil previously applied on the bottom lash line.
- Use a light shimmery shade and apply on the inner corners of the eyes.
- Apply lots of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
- Brush away excess powder and any fallout below the eyes.
*You can also use a cream eyeshadow instead of the pencil for your base colour.
*If the cream eyeshadow or the pencil is too creamy, you can set it with loose powder before applying eyeshadow.