02 Everyday eye makeup
Everyday eye makeup
- Using your Manicare smudge brush, apply a small amount of an eye base or concealer on the eyelid. This will make the makeup last longer.
- Use a soft shade of brown or grey, depending on the complexion, and apply it evenly on the eyelid using the blending brush. Use a pearl colour not a matte colour.
- With your contouring shadow brush, apply the same shade to the bottom lashline.
- Choose a darker shade and apply it at the outside corner with the contouring shadow brush. Most eyeshadow palettes will have a light, medium and dark colour.
- Accentuate the bottom lash line by applying the darker shade with the brow / eye definer brush
- Blend the colours together using the blending brush on the upper eyelid and the smudge brush on the bottom lashline.
- Choose a light shimmer shade and apply it in the inner corner with your brow/eye definer brush.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara on top and bottom lashes.
*Remember to look at the eye shape and adapt the makeup accordingly.