01 Brow shaping
- Remove any unwanted hairs using Manicare tweezers.
- Use the Manicare brow/eye definer brush to apply concealer under the brows and on the brow bone. Choose a light shade to create a highlight effect.
- Blend your concealer on the skin using the blending brush.
- Brush the brows using the lash/brow brush.
- Choose a cream or powder similar to the eyebrow colour. Ashy shades work better on blonde, brown and dark eyebrows.
- Start to intensify the arch of the brows with little feathering movements with your brow/eye definer brush.
- Draw a very thin line for the brow tail using a clean brow/eye definer brush.
- With the rest of product on your brush, work with little feathering movements at the beginning of the brow to fill any gaps.
- Spray some hairspray on the brush side of the Lash/brow brush, and brush the eyebrows gently. Comb the brows upward for a soft look. This will keep them in place for the day.
*Remember eyebrows should be more intense at the arch brow and lighter at the beginning. This will give a lift to the eyes by drawing the attention to the highest point of the eyes.
- *Eyebrows according to facial shapes:
- Oval: Natural brow shape; can suit thin or thick brows.
- Square: Curved eyebrows are recommended to minimise angles.
- Round: Push the brow line towards the hairline and outside of the face, this will give some angularity to the face.
- Oblong: Eyebrows should have a straight line and no angles.