03 Blush and strobing
Blush and strobing
- Choose the appropriate shade for your blush, pink for cool tones, peach for warm tones, and a shimmer highlighter.
- Smile and start applying the blush using the contouring brush to the apple of the cheek, moving outwards.
- For a quick fresh look, apply the same blush on the middle of the eyes using the contouring brush.
- Apply your shimmer highlight using your stippling brush using small circular motions, between the brows, and on the tops of the cheekbones.
- Apply a small amount of highlighter on the bridge of the nose, under the brows and on the cupid’s bow with the contouring shadow brush.
- For a more glowy effect, choose a shimmer shade of bronzer, and apply a small amount on the temples, under the cheekbones, and the neck and collarbones, using your bronzing brush.