02 Highlighting and contouring using powder and brushes
Highlighting and contouring using powder and brushes
- Choose products a shade lighter and a shade darker than the skin tone, preferably powder products.
- Start applying your darker shade of powder using the Manicare contouring brush according to your face shape. Contour shade can be placed at the hairline, under the cheekbones and on the jawline.
- Use the angle of your contouring Brush to give a more intense effect on the perimeter of the face. The angle should be directed towards the outside.
- Use your contouring shadow brush to contour the side of the nose with a darker shade.
- Apply the lighter shade using the contouring brush on the top of the cheekbones, between the eyebrows, and on the middle of the chin.
- Use the contouring shadow brush to apply a lighter shade on the bridge of the nose.
- Blend your contour with your stippling brush using small circular motions.
- Apply your contour shade down the sides of the forehead and under the cheekbones.
- Apply your contour shade along the temples and side of the forehead, below the cheekbones and softly along the jawline.
- Apply your contour shade along the top of the forehead, along the jawline and just below the cheekbones.
- Apply your contour shade on the cheekbones until the jawline.